Level 2 Health and Safety in the Workplace
Length: This course is run over one day and includes a final multiple choice assessment
Certification: Highfield ABC Level 2 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace
A one day course designed to help staff to recognise and understand the importance of the working environment, the nature of work and the health and safety of the individual.
Aims of the Course:
At the end of the course participants will be able to:
- Work in a safe and healthy manner and contribute to improving health and safety in the workplace.
- Identify key hazards in the workplace.
- Report potential health and safety problems.
- Reduce the risk of accidents to themselves and their colleagues.
- Understand and apply relevant health and safety legislation.
This course ends with a multi-choice exam paper.